Digital Marketing Assistant - Wallis/ Evans
A bit about
Wallis & Evans are fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis & Evans so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and fashion-forward team player was has a strong drive and passion for performance based digital marketing.We are looing for an analytical and numerical problem solver, this is not a creative role.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will work as an integral part of the Digital Marketing team, although you will work alongside our teams who create the content you will be responsible for driving the traffic to our site and analyse the results.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist across all aspects of Email Marketing (eCRM) and work closely with the Digital Marketing Coordinator. The secondary function of the role is to assist across all other key digital marketing channels for Wallis & Evans, including but not limited to: PPC, SEO, and Affiliates.
Your day to day
- Managing the day-to-day build of all our business as usual (BAU) and programme emails.
- Implement schedules throughout email and other channels in line with marketing plans and trading calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Working closely with the digital marketing coordinator to deliver a rigorous testing plan throughout email.
- Analyse campaign results and provide actionable insights.
- Competitor analysis and market research to identify relevant and emerging trends within email, but also across other marketing channels.
- Working with the digital marketing team to deliver projects across channels, on time and within budget.
- Assisting the digital marketing team with weekly tasks throughout all channels.
- Sending out brand communications to external partners.
- Taking care of admin duties within the digital marketing team.
Cool to have
- Must be able to start asap, not suitable for 2018 graduates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated - a proactive member of the team and confidently communicate suggestions.
- Adaptable and willingness to learn.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, with good time management skills that can prioritize tasks to meet changing deadlines.
- Computer literate – Excel, PPT, Word.
- A team player with excellent relationship building skills.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!