Junior Digital Designer - Miss Selfridge
To apply for this role please attach a copy of your CV and Portfolio
About Miss Selfridge
Miss Selfridge is for women who seek of-the-moment fashion with a glamorous and individual edge. First hitting the high street in 1966 as the young fashion department of Selfridges, we've since grown into a renowned international fashion brand boasting over 330 outlets and several websites across over 20 countries. Miss Selfridge.com is a powerful digital outlet for the brand, receiving millions of unique visitors every month, with a quarter of these customers from outside of the UK.
The Digital Design function are responsible for the development and constant evolution of the site and to maximise sales by driving commercial presentation and innovation through all channels.
Day to Day
- Artworking designs, re-working for international copy translations
- Working with production to update site delivery messaging & hygiene pages
- Work with marketing on affiliate banner artworking seasonally & promotional campaigns
- Understand briefing processes
- Respond to feedback and amends
- Ensure output conforms to web standards
- Work on designs for ad hoc projects such as feature product updates
- Define and implement processes for all ecommerce marketing functions
- Follow all required sign-off procedures for any artwork
- Artwork for in-store events following offline creative designs reworking for online specifications
- Artwork for feature landing pages, mobile site and app artwork versions
- Ad hoc duties
- For this role you will need skills and experience in Photoshop and the basic of all Creative Suite softwares. A sound knowledge of standards-based XHTML and CSS is required along with Sketch and After Effects.
- Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, Sketch
- Excellent creative artworking skills
- High attention to detail/accuracy
- Can work on multiple tasks at any one given time
- Understanding of digital production requirements
- Understanding of artworking specs for online
- Passion for fashion, online and creative flair
- Works well with others and is able to communicate well
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiasm, energy and determined
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!