Online Production Assistant - Evans/Wallis
A Bit About
Wallis and Evans are fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
The Digital team are responsible for managing and developing the Wallis and Evans online portfolio with regards to driving sales and reflecting the in-store brand experience online.
The Online Production Assistant will be responsible for the day to day management of the Wallis and Evans catalog, looking after the UK, EU, US & DE sites.
Day To Day
Gain a clear understanding of the Wallis and Evans brand identity in order to represent the Wallis and Evans online proposition accurately dependant on territory and device.
Product Site production
- Work closely with the buying admin assistants to ensure all products have descriptions that meet the Wallis and Evans tone of voice and production requirements
- Work closely with the studio manager to ensure all products due to go live have the correct imagery
- Work with our SEO agency to ensure all products and categories are fully optimised to improve our natural search ranking
- On an adhoc bases you will need to upload content to the site using our CMS
- Create trend and collection categories relevant to the territory
- Lead monthly navigation meetings, ensuring all categories and content is refreshed and relevant.
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrate a clear understanding of online and offline competitors
- High level of attention to detail
- Be able to perform under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Confident and effective communicator who works well in a team
- Manage their time effectively by setting and achieving priorities and timescales
- An interest in fashion
- Strong I.T skills – ability to pick up new systems quickly
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!