Online Analyst - Topshop/Topman
Working within TOPSHOP TOPMAN Digital’s Customer Insight Team, your focus will be on understanding the TOPSHOP & TOPMAN customers; looking at who they are in relation to both our competitors and the fashion industry as a whole. This is a customer focused role, driving actionable insight using the online and offline data we have about our customers, as well as their opinions and feedback.
This role covers both web analytics and customer insight, and will also focus on keeping up to date with TOPSHOP & TOPMAN and competitor activity in terms of digital marketing and traffic performance.
Outside of your immediate team you will be working with the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Digital team, other analysts, senior executives and external agencies & suppliers.
What You'll Be Doing Day to Day
- Working with the Digital Customer Insight Manager to help report and analyse TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s Digital and Customer activity.
- Leveraging insights from multiple sources, including surveys, trackers, forums online platforms, and internal databases to provide a single output.
- Communicating internally and externally so all stakeholders are aware of Digital performance.
- Working with and managing external companies to deliver insight projects.
- Developing and maintaining key reports and dashboards.
- Produce clear reports and visualisations from the available data.
- Solving challenging business questions, with the independence and freedom to find the best solution.
- Using our data to autonomously identify business opportunities.
- Viewing and analysing data through the lens of the customer.
- Managing time to deliver outputs that serve ongoing reporting, as well as ad hoc projects.
- Work as part of the wider Analyst community within Arcadia to solve common business challenges. Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
- Can demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
- At least 3 years working with customer data (research/reporting/analysis/insight).
- A strong analytical background.
- Experience within an online environment would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred, but not essential.
- Inquisitive nature & strong analytical mind set. Must be driven to fully explore and understand problems and solve them using data.
- A self-starter capable of working autonomously when needed.
- A passion for learning.
- Strong presenter and communicator of data.
- Comfortable interacting with external partners (experience preferred).
- A passion for Insight & Analytics.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!