International Product Assistant - Topman
About the Brand
Our global vision is to be the world’s fashion authority and the leading brand for all fashion conscious men and women. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As the Product Assistant, you will be a crucial support to the Assistant Product Manager ensuring you are supporting in providing actionable product insight to the Global Buying teams. You will develop to be a territory product expert for your territory and the key interface between the Global Buying teams and our international partners.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas, which support business growth.
- Being proactive with driving own development.
- Organising and preparing meetings for partner visits.
- Being responsible for day-to-day partner management.
- Tracking and managing product arrivals of exclusive ranges.
- Pulling together best and worst ranges across all departments.
- Updating the buying calendar for territory markets.
- Collating sales information and building reports.
- Attending partner meetings, taking notes and actions.
- Pulling photo library information together to share with partners.
- Deputising for Assistant Product Manager.
- Managing and aligning the product ranges to fit the customer profile.
- Compiling comp shops and feeding back any opportunities and risks.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-energy environment
What you’ll bring to the role
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN brands and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
- The ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
- Previous buying experience (preferred).
- Good time management and prioritising skills.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Organisation and accuracy.
- Ability to work at pace.
- Strong eye for products.
- Good communicator.
- Good understanding and appreciation of global market-trends, customer needs and cultural differences.
- Pro-active nature and ability to use initiative.
- Being a brand ambassador.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!