CRM Assistant - Topshop/ Topman
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
This role will be responsible for coordinating and actioning, under the direction of the CRM Manager, the whole responsibility of planning, briefing and testing TOPSHOP TOPMAN CRM campaigns.
- Day to day management of the brand’s CRM communications plan – specifically email and push notifications. Planning relevant and timely campaigns in line with business focus.
- Overseeing the correct and efficient briefing of campaigns to Editorial, Design and Email Production teams.
- Setting-up, testing & broadcasting campaigns using our ESP and mobile marketing tool.
- Creating data filters for targeted emails and push notifications to customer segments & regions.
- Ensuring attention to detail and quality controls are in place at all times. Checking rendering across email providers, browsers and devices and ensuring email tracking is correct across all activity to allow for accurate reporting.
- Undertaking a comprehensive testing plan with the aim of continual improvement and learning in CRM activities.
- Actioning & analysing weekly reports to suggest areas of improvements for the different campaigns.
- Regularly import new subscriber lists from various sources according to best practice.
- Researching best practices to share with the team.
- Working with the CRM Team to roll out key retention and acquisition projects for these channels.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
- Can demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
- A keen interest in Digital and a strong desire to learn.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Enjoy technical and analytical aspects of marketing.
- Knowledge of HTML coding is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of email marketing practices.
- Experienced with Email broadcasting tools is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Pro-active and ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!