Wholesale Product Assistant - Miss Selfridge
Miss Selfridge started out as part of Selfridges back in swinging 60s. Today, we consider ourselves a boutique brand with a focus on fashion that is dedicated to making women shine. From beautiful wardrobe essentials to vintage-inspired premium collections, our seasonal edits put us firmly on the fashion frontline. With over 270 stores in the UK and a further 100 stores in 18 countries internationally, Miss Selfridge is an exciting high street brand with a credible heritage and an even more inspiring future.
An opportunity has arisen to join one of our International department as Production Assistant. You will be working alongside the wholesale team and supporting the whole team.
Purpose of Job
To assist and provide day to day admin support to Wholesale team. To help plan and trade wholesale online international partners.
- Reviewing product with teams and noting key product features.
- Creating customer assets including weekly booking and trade sheets and sending out to all Wholesale accounts, using Nu Order system
- Order management, ensuring all partner trackers are updated on a day to day basis.
- Contribute to weekly reports, documenting partners sites and promotions.
- Date entry including EAN’s and fabric composition for all partners.
- Carrying out competitor analysis to review partners offer.
- Monitors partners sites for imagery and product placement. Keeps partner sup to dates with all new imagery and campaign assets.
- Collating samples following Monday trade
- Photographing all in season and trade offers
- Co-ordinating sample handovers for partners loans.
- Creating seasonal assets ahead of sales weeks, collating product information and images.
- Managing the showroom calendar bookings.
- Preparing the showroom for wholesale week meetings, ensuring brand standards are upheld.
- Labelling product with correct details and ensuring product is ready for appointments .
- Assisting during appointments.
- Prepare for and attend buying appointments, taking notes and feedback back.
- Attending seasonal handover and trend meetings.
- Liaising with buying and merchandising teams regularly.
- Store visits to carry out comp shops.
Who We Are Looking For
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Understanding of the High Street and the differentiation between different international markets
- High level of attention to detail
- Perform under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- A problem solver who is highly organised
- The capability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines
- An interest in fashion
- Excel knowledge
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!