Wholesale Product Assistant - TOPSHOP/TOPMAN
Who Are We
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion conscious Women & Men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority.
A role at TOPSHOP/TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. As the Wholesale Product Assistant you will be a crucial support to the Product Manager ensuring you are supporting the beginning to end product selling process. You will develop to be the product expert for your territory and a key interface between the global buying teams and our International partner.
Day To Day
- Order Management of Partner orders from submission, to tracking late items and cancellations
- Prepare product for Wholesale selling process using NuOrder
- Preparing for Partner meetings
- Attending video conference meetings on a weekly basis to sell product
- Coordinating product pull outs with buying team
- Collate Marketing samples per partner requests
- Attending Partner meetings, taking notes and actions
- Day-to-day Partner management
- Conveying market specific needs to buying team
- Messaging TSTM priorities and trends to partner
- Work with buying team to build a cohesive assortment
- Work closely with territory merch team to ensure smooth order process
- Prepare visual report of bestsellers
- Previous Wholesale experience (preferred)
- Proficient in excel
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of the Buying role
- Ability to work at pace
- Commercial eye for product
- Good communicator
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Understanding and appreciation of global market-trend, customer needs, cultural differences etc.
- Being a Brand ambassador
- Pro-active nature and ability to use initiative
The Exciting Part
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!