Planning Admin Assistant - Topshop/Topman
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world-class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
As the Planning Admin Analyst at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be responsible for:
- Providing admin support and reporting to the Planning Analyst.
- Maintaining the branch database.
- Support the Planning Analyst in managing new store and mod store openings for the Planning department, including giving guidelines to Distribution on stock requirements.
- Support the Planning Analyst in managing the seasonal branch sales and space planning process.
- Producing weekly performance reports for Brand Directors.
- Regular ad hoc analysis as required with support from the Planning Analyst.
- Compiling feedback from retail, core merchandising and international teams.
- Going on branch visits and representing the department and reporting back findings to the Planning Manager and Planning Analyst.
- Building relations across the TOPSHOP TOPMAN brand.
Skills / experience required:
- Interest in Fashion Retail
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Have commercial awareness
- Ability to work at pace
- Be flexible and open to change
- Have the ability to problem solve
- Shows initiative
- Have excellent Excel skills
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!