Digital Assistant - TOPSHOP TOPMAN
WHO ARE WE
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals
As a Digital Assistant at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be reporting in to the Project Manager, and will be responsible for testing and managing the support process for TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital platforms. You will work closely with Group Ecommerce, Systems and development teams, Digital Creative department and Arcadia Brands.
DAY TO DAY
- Complete daily site checks and manage actions. Raise live issues impacting TOPSHOP TOPMAN platforms with IT for investigation in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Key liaison between IT and digital team, working proactively to resolve any live production issues & implementing bug fixes in an effective manner, prioritising based on customer and commercial impact.
- Perform brand QA of all new functionality and bug fixes to the TOPSHOP TOPMAN platforms to a high degree of accuracy, within a timely manner.
- Escalate major commercial impacting incidents to appropriate parties in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Manage internal ticketing process to effectively track all TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital support issues and bugs.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure all support processes are followed and proactively drive changes in order to improve efficiencies.
- Produce weekly reports to give an overview on the status’ of issues, using the insights to highlight issues that have not been resolved in agreed timeframes and manage accordingly.
- Regularly communicate to stakeholders and wider digital team status updates of bugs and site issues.
- Support the delivery of small scale web builds and site improvements.
- Understand TOPSHOP TOPMAN customers and how they interact with our platforms.
- Supporting Project team with ad hoc requests and wider responsibilities when required.
- Demonstrate innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Some experience or knowledge of testing web platforms including mobile and device applications as this will be a large part of your daily duties.
- Experience of defect tracking tools such as Jira.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, using initiative to identify and propose solutions.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of a fast-moving department.
- Ability to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet competing and changing deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of digital and a passion for online shopping and new technologies.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Proactive solver and able to multitask across a variety of projects.
- Self-motivated, team spirit and strong communication skills required.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS capabilities is preferable.
- Relevant degree level qualification or equivalent.
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!