Industrial Placement - Digital Marketing Assistant
Please only apply for this role if you are a sandwich course student looking for a year long placement starting in summer 2019. Please be aware this vacancy could be in any one of our brands.
Who We Are
We’re the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with eight major brands: Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, and Outfit. All our brands share the Arcadia values that make them great places to work. We let people be themselves. We're informal while professional. And we mix fun with business. But our brands all have their own distinct flavours, too. Round here, commercial success starts with people – getting stuck in and working together.
Join us and you won’t be here just to make up the numbers. You’ll take on real responsibility from the word ‘go’. As well as learning on the job, you’ll get the chance to accessorise your style with professional development. We’re home to a range of brands – enough to keep you engaged for your whole career. Most of all, there’s massive scope to shape your role as you progress.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and fashion-forward team player was has a strong drive and passion for digital marketing. On your placement you will work as an integral part of the Digital Marketing team, supporting campaigns throughout the UK and internationally.
Day to Day
- Managing the day-to-day build of emails
- Implement schedules throughout email and other channels in line with marketing plans and trading calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Working closely with the digital marketing coordinator to deliver a rigorous testing plan throughout email.
- Analyse campaign results and provide actionable insights.
- Competitor analysis and market research to identify relevant and emerging trends across all marketing channels.
- Working with the digital marketing team to deliver projects across channels, on time and within budget.
- Assisting the digital marketing team with weekly tasks throughout all channels.
- Sending out brand communications to external partners.
- Taking care of admin duties within the digital marketing team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated - a proactive member of the team and confidently communicate suggestions.
- Adaptable and willingness to learn.
- Analytical and creative problem solving
- A team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- A degree in fashion marketing (or equivalent) desirable
The Exciting Part
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
- Interest free season ticket loan to help with those travel expenses!
- 22 days holiday with holiday trading