Digital Marketing Assistant - Dorothy Perkins Burton - Immediate Start
WHO ARE WE
As our founder Montague Burton once said: “Good clothes develop a man's self-respect”. And through hard work, dedication and a focus on innovation, Burton Menswear strives to deliver quality in every aspect of its business. Dorothy Perkins, the women’s fashion brand that sits alongside Burton offers signature prints, seasonal must haves, wardrobe essentials and pieces for every occasion, their collections are exciting, feminine, versatile and affordable.
Dorothy Perkins and Burton are full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
This role is to assist the Digital Marketing team to deliver online marketing activities for UK and international territories.
This candidate must have an active interest in digital marketing, with some fashion experience preferable.
DAY TO DAY
- Work closely with CRM Manager,CRM Co-ordinator, Content, Merchandising and translation agency to collate INTL email content, including copywriting and sourcing visuals
- Assist the CRM team with developing the email briefs, review email assets and manage internal sign offIn charge of building the emails in the company ESP and ensure emails are fully QA’s/tested prior to deployment
- Evaluate all INTL email campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with email agency
- Support email data acquisition activities
- Compile email marketing performance reports and email data subscription reports
- Maintain current trigger email campaigns, report on performance and monitor codes usage and uploads
- Assist Digital Marketing Team with all day to day activities: affiliates, paid social, PPC, SEO, Display
- Brief agencies on promotions, content and bespoke activity
- Brief the design team with digital marketing specifications for promotional activity
- Manage relationships with agencies and publishers
- Run reporting in all markets, and report back internally
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- A ‘problem solving’ approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at management level
- The ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
- A proactive approach
- A flexible and open approach to change
- Good creative eye for online and email
- A passion for Fashion and Digital
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
- Interest free season ticket loan to help with those travel expenses!
- 22 days holiday with holiday trading