International PR Assistant - TOPSHOP TOPMAN - Immediate Start
Topshop and Topman share a global vision: to become the world’s leading fashion destinations. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, Topshop and Topman are authentic British brands with world-class standards. Fashion-insiders that constantly innovate through brave and irreverent approaches, both brands provide fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join the in-house international PR team at Topshop Topman as a PR Assistant.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about fashion, who demonstrates creative flair, and is highly-organised.
As a key member of the team you will be responsible for dealing with and servicing international media, global PR agencies and franchise partners on a daily basis. You will establish and maintain close working relationships with the industry and internal stakeholders.
- Support the International Press Officer and International Senior PR Manager on all day-to-day activity and large-scale projects
- Day-to-day international press contact
- Day-to-day contact and servicing of the global network of PR agencies
- Manage sample, price and image requests
- Ensure continuous high levels of product placement in the media through effective sample coordination
- Work closely with the wider PR team to manage the press showroom
- Develop close relationships with all relevant internal (buying, design, personal shopping etc.), and external (PR agencies, franchise partners) stakeholders
- Build and maintain PR tools (databases, press releases and mailers etc.) and house-keep regularly
- Work closely with relevant digital communities and develop key relationships with online editorial contacts and influencers
- Monitor global media on a day-to-day basis and compile reports accordingly
- Assist in the execution of press events both in the UK and internationally
Skills / experience required
- A strong interest in fashion, trends and youth culture
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible and enjoy working in a fast-pace, fast-moving and changing environment
- Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
- Good written and communication skills
- A passion for international retail and markets
- International working and/or life experience and languages is preferred but not essential
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays throughout July & August – we love Summer
- 25% discount across all our 8 brands so you can shop until you drop
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries
- 22 days holiday
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Charity days and events supporting wonderful and diverse charities