Graduate Electrical Engineer - London / Croydon
Start your Story:
If you’re looking for a role as a Graduate Engineer and wishing to develop your career and you are ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on. You will work with industry experts who are leaders in their field and have an enormous breadth of knowledge to share. At Arcadis ongoing professional development and coaching means that you will have the opportunity to participate in programmes designed to help you grow your skill sets and take your career to new heights.
Our Rail Team continues to add to their impressive list of project awards and recent successes have seen them secure some of the UK’s most high profile, complex and stimulating projects to complement their existing portfolio of works. Our projects are diverse and technically complicated and include London Bridge Station Regeneration, Crossrail, Barking Riverside Extension, new stations at Old Oak Common, LVAC Power design for new signalling system, Croydon Housing programme and Schools extension programme.
Graduate Development Programme
We have a two year development programme for our Graduates, during which time many work towards various accreditation routes which you will be fully supported with. Our Graduate programme have helped over 300 people through their accreditation exams since 2011.
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
- Developing skills and knowledge base in both the technical and management streams (within the Arcadis Graduate Program)
- Preparing design calculations, drawings, specifications, reports and other project documentation as required in line with company and client requirements as well as national standards and codes of practice
- Participating in the resolution of technical issues
- Gaining experience and proficiency in systems and procedures
- Becoming familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team
- Participating and presenting designs in project meetings with Clients
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or project leads
Qualifications / Experience:
- Electrical biased Engineering Degree
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
This role is more than a standard next step. It’s a chance to move into a business where you can go as far as you want. You can explore our world further by visiting our website or talking to us. However, we are keen to know about yours. What ambitions do you hold for the future? What challenges keep you up at night, and put a spring in your step in the morning. Your answers are important to us. We need people who can see the bigger picture. Who can bring their experience to life with spark and imagination, and are passionate about playing their part in our story.
What We Offer:
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension matched to 8%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Annual Leave, with option to purchase additional days
- Annual Professional Institution Subscription Paid
- Tax Free Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme, including Cycle to Work and Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Long Term Service Awards
- Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make
Opportunities like this are rare. Don’t miss out on a chance to put yourself in a place where great things can happen. Get in touch now to let us know that you’re interested in making a move.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!