900+ million website visits a year.
6 million app downloads (and counting).
£2bn annual online sales.
Argos is now a big deal in online retail. But we’re not stopping there. We want to lead innovation too. So we’re looking for smart coders and savvy digital professionals to make it happen.
What we offer
We have graduate schemes in Software Engineering and Digital.
Whether you’re based in our Milton Keynes HQ or our digital hub in London, you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the industry, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies and methodologies.
Why you should join us
Your work will have impact.
With nearly a billion web visits a year, Argos.co.uk is one of the most popular sites out there. What does this mean for you? Simply that everything you do will be experienced by millions of people – a great thing to have on your CV.
You’ll work in an innovative environment.
Our Software Engineers work in a fully agile environment, where collaboration is key. Likewise, our Digital teams use cutting-edge tools and industry-leading methodologies.
You’ll be part of an awesome team.
Whether you join us in Software Engineering or Digital, you’ll be part of the team that’s helped Argos win the coveted Retail Week Multichannel Retailer of the Year Award.
Your ideas will matter.
Our online business still has the feel of a start-up. This means you won’t be ‘just another face’ in a large, impersonal environment. Instead, you’ll have the freedom to contribute and make your ideas happen.
- 900+ million website visits a year.
- 6 million app downloads (and counting).
- £2bn annual online sales.
- Argos is the UK's leading digital retailer, offering more than 33,000 products
- Argos serves around 130 million customers a year through its network of over 800 stores
- In the financial year to February 2012, Argos sales were £3.9 billion
- Argos is part of Home Retail Group, the UK's leading home and general merchandise retailer
Now if all this doesn’t excite you, what will?
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!