Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer – Buildings
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver groundbreaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
We are currently recruiting Graduate Civil/Structural Engineers, who are looking for a challenging role in creative structural design within our UK-wide Buildings group.
You will play an active role in all stages of our projects from feasibility through to completion and have the opportunity to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary design teams. You will have the freedom to improve existing working methods, by finding efficiencies in processes and applying new techniques.
What you’ll be doing
You will apply and develop your engineering expertise and creativity to shape our projects. Through your appreciation of client needs and your attention to detail, you will maximise value for our clients whilst minimising environmental impact.
You will be mentored throughout a structured training programme to achieve chartered status. The programme includes an extensive range of internal courses and opportunities for international placements.
What we look for
We’re looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) your chosen sector and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we’d like to hear from you.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- A challenging workload that will stretch your mind and make the most of your skills
- The support you need to develop your career through professional accreditation and training