Graduate Digital Consultant - Data Scientist
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Our technology consultants combine leading technical domain and market expertise to offer world-class advisory services and solutions for our clients. We help our clients to translate how digital technologies can transform their approach by developing strategies, providing valuable insight, designing fit-for-purpose ICT systems and system architectures through to powering enhanced operations.
What you’ll be doing
Graduates in this role will support the Arup Digital Insight team with an expanding workload and offer complementary and new skills to grow this area of work.
What we look for
If you are someone who thinks ‘outside the box’ and who is able to communicate ideas and solutions we would like to hear from you. You should have a positive and forward-thinking approach and enjoy working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
Data analytics, statistics, big data methodologies and the online use of data is a rapid growth area and we want someone who can help to expand this further through innovative thinking, enthusiasm and vision. You should be keen to learn and develop your skills as you gain experience in new areas of work.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations