Graduate Business & Investor Advisory Consultant
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Our award-winning Business and Investor Advisory team (BIA), which sits in the Consulting business practice, provides a range of services to high-profile public and private sector clients across the infrastructure sector.
Our work helps our clients identify key value drivers affecting investments in infrastructure assets, including how to make the business case for investment, the business model appropriate to delivery, and the regulatory and contractual incentives that are required to deliver the desired outputs.
In BIA we are uniquely placed to provide these capabilities as an integrated service offering, combining a deep and broad understanding of infrastructure assets through technical and commercial due diligence along with robust financial advice, a key differentiator for Arup in the marketplace.
What you’ll be doing
You will help clients to identify their key value drivers for major infrastructure investment, including corporate finance, strategy and economics, technical due diligence and regulatory advice.
You will translate technical and commercial issues into financial analysis and clear recommendations. This allows our clients to fully evaluate investment opportunities, creating a competitive edge for investors or delivery certainty for asset owners.
What we look for
We encourage our Graduate Consultants to demonstrate drive and motivation, a passion for our sector, and a desire to effectively deliver an excellent service to our clients. With a busy, diverse team, you will need to be flexible to respond to the needs of our clients.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations