Graduate Consultant - Management and Advisory Services
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Advisory Services in Arup plays a leading role in the development of business strategy, investment advice, transformation and operational excellence across major capital projects. Our work delivers transformation to ultimately achieve sustainable business outcomes, and we achieve this by helping to re-design thinking for business. Our integrated team includes:
- Asset managers and Engineers
- Business process professionals
- Change managers
- Cost consultants / quantity surveyors.
- Digital and design strategists
- Investment advisors
- Operational design experts
- Organisational and occupational psychologists
- Project and programme managers
What you’ll be doing
From your first day, you'll join a community of experts, where you will be supported and mentored in your chosen career path and encouraged to develop your skills, experience and confidence as a management consultant during the first few years of your career with us. You will help us to deliver effective and professional services for a range of varied and high-profile clients. You will have a great deal of responsibility from day one, which will involve working in high performing teams and delivering client facing tasks. As you progress in your role at Arup, we envisage you will develop your skills and progress in the levels of responsibility and challenging projects you are involved with.
One of the biggest advantages of working with us is the breadth of work that we do; you will get experience from day one of working across multi-disciplinary teams across the whole of advisory services. You may work across different areas and you are not expected to commit to specialising in each area from day one, though if you'd prefer to specialise this is possible too.
We want people who can work across Advisory but if you have a passion to apply for a specific specialism please feel free to outline this in your application.
We have opportunities for graduates to join us to work in the following areas:
Who are we looking for?
We encourage our Graduate Consultants to demonstrate drive and motivation, a passion for our sector, and a desire to effectively deliver an excellent service to our clients. With a busy, diverse team, you will need to be flexible to respond to the needs of our clients.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations
Please note that we are unable to offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK without our sponsorship in order for your application to be considered.