Our Arup Virtual & Visualisation team is a creative studio, changing the way we experience the built environment through experience led design and communication. The team consists of a creative mix of digital artists and technical specialists. The team's focus is to be continually at the cutting-edge of visualisation techniques through applied innovation of virtual technologies and simulation. The team itself acts as an ‘Innovation Hub', implementing experiments in its new Simulation Theatre and Immersion Laboratory. Interactive, augmented and virtual reality experiences are just some of the combination of tools we work with.
We create the highest quality visualisation work including images, animations and interactive VR and AR for projects of major significance, from the London Olympic Park to HS2. Our core values are creativity, innovation and excellence in the application of emerging technologies.
What you’ll be doing
We're looking for a Graduate Visualiser to join our London Visualisation team to help us create real time simulations (VR, AR), animations and images to effectively communicate project ideas at different stages in development. You will be talented digital artist who is passionate about their work. Must have creative flair and strong technical abilities. You will be working with a team of visualisation artists, architects, programmers and 3d designers. In this creative and technical role you will work closely with a number of different teams to deliver projects at different design stages, scales and visual impacts.
What we look for
We're looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive, design flair and technical knowhow. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the built environment and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we'd like to hear from you.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations