(based on 14 ratings in 2016)
"A vibrant, commercial and friendly firm."
- Colleagues are friendly, intelligent and happy to help others develop.
- Trainees are given good levels of responsibility from the outset.
- Offices are open-plan, meaning trainees get the opportunity to sit alongside (and learn from) partners and senior lawyers.
- Trainees have contact with clients on a regular basis.
- Hours can be fairly long when workloads are high.
- Trainee salaries are not particularly high when compared to other firms nationally, but there are bonuses available.
- Communication around seat changes could be clearer with more notice given.
- It can be difficult to receive feedback in some departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!