(based on 24 ratings in 2016)
"If you want a firm that works hard and plays hard, this is the place to be."
- A welcoming and friendly working environment.
- Trainees are given a lot of personal responsibility without being overwhelmed.
- Achieving diversity with regards to the gender and ethnicity of employees is taken very seriously.
- A great support network of mentors and feedback is in place to help trainees develop their skills.
- The IT systems could benefit from an update.
- At busy times, work hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Some felt that the seat move system lacked transparency.
- There could be more options when it comes to secondments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!