Technical Graduate Scheme
Grow your career with famous brands.
The 24-month Technical programme is an opportunity for those with a Science degree and a keen interest in the food industry to develop their skills and knowledge at Allied Technical Centre (ATC), primarily delivering support to Allied Milling and Baking, part of ABF.
You will be working in real roles and get exposure to projects and experiences to accelerate your learning, enabling you to become one of our future Technical Leaders. You will gain broad, practical experience during seven placements across ATC and the Technical departments of Allied Bakeries and Allied Mills. The placements will cover aspects such as:
- Testing of raw materials and finished products in our ISO17025 accredited cereals laboratory
- Supporting both brand and retailer own-label new product development
- Completing finished product specifications and other technical documents
- Working as part of the busy technical team on our manufacturing sites
- Working with our Food Safety team carrying out audits and facilitating the improvement of food safety/Good Manufacturing Practice standards on our sites
- During the Allied Mills placement you will also have the opportunity to spend time in all departments – ranging from operations to engineering and distribution, providing you with an understanding of how the whole business operates
If this scheme sounds like the role and environment for you visit our website to find out more and to apply.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!