(based on 10 ratings in 2014)
"Fast-paced and supportive."
- Graduates are given high levels of responsibility and are trusted to work independently
- Colleagues are friendly and willing to provide support when asked
- There are opportunities to work with well-known brands on a variety of projects
- The company has a focus on training and professional development is encouraged
- Salaries are not as high as some other FMCG graduate schemes
- There is room for communication at the company to be improved
- Some graduates may not know exactly where they are going to end up at the end of the scheme
- Rotations sometimes seem like they are decided at the last minute
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!