(based on 15 ratings in 2016)
"Fun, challenging, fast moving."
- Various levels of flexi-time are available across the company so employees get a good work/life balance.
- A very competitive salary that’s either in line with the industry or above it.
- Employees feel that they can approach managers and other senior members of the team for advice.
- A lot of responsibility and high-level work is available to employees from an early stage.
- The graduate scheme is still being developed, which can lead to last minute changes for graduates.
- As the offices are spread out, there can be a lot of travel time involved.
- Administrative roles can lead to quite repetitive and dull tasks.
- Due to the spread of work, some locations may not have many graduates.