Association of Teachers and Lecturers
ATL is the union for education professionals.
We are not a one-size-fits-all union; we pride ourselves on being the union that listens to you, and provides support and advice on the issues that matter most. While ATL represents more than 170,000 education professionals across the UK, we understand that all our members are unique.
Why join ATL?
- Free membership for trainees and NQs. Everyone else pay half price for the first year.
- Legal advice and support – we provide a high level of support, advice, representation and support, including confidential legal assistance and personal injury protection.
- Excellent training and CPD – we’re committed to helping you develop throughout your working life.
- Unrivalled publications, resources and online support – we have more than 100 free quality publications to help you throughout your career.
- Workload campaign – excessive workload is one of the most serious issues facing the education profession. We can give you the support and protection you need.
- A voice in the education debate – we use the experience of members to formulate our opinion and provide considered alternatives to ineffective policies or difficult issues.
- A range of money-saving benefits – we give you more for your membership by providing you and your family with a wide range of money-saving benefits through our loyalty programme.
Join ATL now
Visit our website or call 0845 057 7000 (local rate)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!