Computer Science Graduate – United Arab Emirates
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to recruit graduates who have a sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and are current with technology development. Start dates are from August / September 2018.
They will accept applications from candidates who have limited teaching/mentoring training experience as they have a teacher training program for Graduates upon arrival in the UAE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science field (E.g. Networking, Computing, Software, Graphic Design etc.)
- Experience of some of the following;
- Programming languages including Java, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, MYSQL, Website Design, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Commitment to student-centered, project-based learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package = £38,000 Per annum (16,000 AED per month)
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (CPD, UAE Teaching Licence)
Interviews to be held face to face in the UK (Dublin, Manchester & London), USA, Canada and in the UAE
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV or call for more information about these great opportunities
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!