Faithful+Gould - Strategic Asset Management Graduate Scheme (2018)
Do you want to work on some of the most prestigious, innovative and demanding construction challenges around the globe? From the world’s tallest hotel and giant petrochemical plants to London’s Heathrow Airport and the Freedom Tower in New York? Do you want to work for a company whose success is built on hiring, training, developing and retaining the very best people? Do you have the drive to keep on learning and achieve professional status?
As one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies, our cutting-edge independent advice and support enables our clients to turn bold ideas into reality and deliver their most important projects and programmes. You can help us lead the way as a strategic asset management consultant!
You’ll be motivated with a positive attitude and enjoy working with others, sometimes directly at client sites, sometimes from our offices, and always seeking to be forward thinking and going the extra mile to help us maintain our excellent performance.
Does this sound like you? In which case, please read on - we’d love you to apply!
Faithful+Gould, who we are
We are a member of the Atkins Group, one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies.We are a worldwide integrated project and programme management consultancy. Wherever in the world, we support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, important projects and programmes. High profile projects we have worked on include the World Trade Center site, TFL, Houses of Parliament, HS2 and our clients include such companies as GSK, EDF, Nike, Michelin, Rolls Royce, Intel, Exxon and Coca-Cola Co.
With a turnover in excess of £230 million we employ over 2,300 passionate and experienced professionals operating from a network of more than 50 offices throughout Asia Pacific, UK and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
What you’ll be doing
At Faithful+Gould, we’re a people business, a people business that wants to make a positive difference; a difference to the communities in which we live and operate, our client’s projects, and the careers of our talented workforce. Our graduates are the next generation of that workforce – they’re our future experts, and Faithful+Gould is committed to providing training and development to ensure that they, like all Faithful+Gould staff, have the best opportunity to fulfil their potential.
You’ll join us as a Graduate Consultant and will help provide expert advice to our clients on a range of complex projects. Our Consultants work across both public and private sectors, including universities, pharmaceutical, government and new and refurbishment development projects. You will learn to work with clients and learn to be confident, a good communicator, problem solving and well-rounded and broad-based consultant. You will be given the opportunity to grow, with a wide variety of projects to work on with an experienced, high performing team, to learn from.
Training and Development
Our training will help you solve real-life problems from day one and develop industry skills that are highly sought after.
- Our 3-year flexible graduate scheme promises to give you the support you need to develop your technical, commercial and consultancy skills. What defines Faithful+Gould is the unrivalled amount of support by your assigned supervisor and buddy during APC workshops, monthly Q&A/training and mocks.
- Professional development will be discussed throughout the graduate development scheme, encouraging you to obtain your APC by offering you a wide variety of work and projects, in order to gain experience required to achieve this. We also offer core learning modules to develop your softer skills such as technical writing and presentation skills, to enable to you complete your day to day role.
- APC coaching and industry exposure with a high-level clients and variety of projects
- In 2017 F+G achieved exceptional UK APC results exceeding the national average by 15% with a combined pass rate of 80%, which shows our dedication and commitment to training and L&D.
Who we’re looking for
You well be a talented Graduate with a 2:2 degree to work in a growing team of consultants. We’ll sponsor your training plan over the course of your three-year programme.
You’ll have ambition, vision, enthusiasm and the drive to keep on developing your technical skills and achieve professional status (RICS). With a passion for working in a consultancy environment, you’ll want to work with teams who deliver to their customers and you’ll be adaptable and happy to cope with uncertainty. Communication and team-working will be your key skills as well as having the ability to apply your technical knowledge to analyse problems and create innovative solutions.
Rewards & Benefits
If you join us you will be working on some of the most prestigious, innovative and demanding construction challenges around the globe, helping us to turn bold ideas into reality. You will have opportunities to work closely with clients, spending time within their organisations and taking learning from some of the most experienced surveyors and project managers in the industry. Our 3-year flexible graduate scheme promises to give you the support you need to develop your technical, commercial and consultancy skills. Some of our benefits, to name a few, include;
- A settling in payment of £2,500 when you join – paid within the first month
- Continuous support and mentoring to achieve chartered status with your chosen institution, funded by Atkins, with a chartership bonus of £2,500 once complete
- Pay review every 6 months for the first 2 years on the graduate development programme
- Assigned graduate buddy upon joining & a strong graduate network across all locations
- Association with RICS, on the RICS Project Management Board and RICS Facilities Management Board
- A robust career development plan, including a library of core learning modules and on the job technical training.
- Management Development Programme which follows for people who have passed the APC and are looking to move their careers forward
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy up to 15 additional days per year
- 2 volunteer days per year for you to use for a cause that matters to you
- Various annual events, such as our 2-day graduate induction, ski trips, away weekends, team building activities.
For a full list of our benefits, please refer to our website.
How to apply
For further details on our recruitment process please refer to our website.
Our deadline for applications is Monday 18th December 2017. Some of our programmes are incredibly popular, to avoid disappointment (where some roles may close earlier) we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!