(based on 80 ratings in 2015)
"Professional, competitive, successful."
- Graduates are able to get involved with a wide array of projects and pick up a wide variety of skills
- Colleagues are friendly and happy to share their expertise with juniors
- Work is interesting, engaging and graduates are given real responsibility
- Working hours can be flexible and staff are very accommodating to graduates' needs
- Initially, new starters may feel a little overwhelmed by the size of the company
- There could be more flexibility for graduates to move between departments and locations
- In some departments, workloads can fluctuate from high to very low
- More opportunities for formal training could be on offer to graduates
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!