(based on 94 ratings in 2017)
"A great company to work for with lots of support, training and benefits."
- Graduates get to work on many diverse projects throughout their time.
- Lots of on-the-job training is provided and covers many areas.
- There’s a lot of flexibility around hours so people are able to maintain a good work/life balance.
- The company is very environmentally conscious and puts a lot of effort into reducing its carbon footprint.
- While the starting salary is high, some feel that the salary progression is slow.
- The workload varies and quiet times can lead to a lack of work.
- Graduates may be required to work away from home at times.
- Though most managers are seen as being good, they can sometimes be very busy.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!