Networks and Infrastructure Graduate Opportunity
The world of computer platforms is transforming. More and more capability is moving to the edge, as smart devices become ubiquitous. Our challenge is to join this together and manage it in a way that delivers business outcome centric platforms. That’s why we’ll need you to help us to develop a range of platform solutions, from cloud service to dedicated private infrastructures, to integrating components in the internet of things.
- Ensuring seamless integration and operations in hybrid environments
- Forming vital links between information and operational technology
- Managing product upgrades, safeguarding infrastructures, introducing innovative new tools and building servers and network security protection from scratch
- Supporting on integration and service management
We’ll provide you with on-going technical training aligned to your role, both on the job and via formal courses, allowing you to fast track your career. On top of this, as a vital member of a highly skilled and close-knit technical team, you'll develop essential transferable working skills including: strategies to work well under pressure, organisation through effective prioritisation and strong communication skills. There is also an opportunity to move into team leader and management positions.
- Motivated to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- The ability to develop good relationships with customers
- A strong interest in technology is a must
Ready to start your digital journey? Find out more about Atos and apply…