Aviva Investors Graduate Programme
Focused on a career in asset management?
We are looking for graduates to join us full-time from September 2019. We’ll offer you a two year graduate programme during which you will be aligned to one of the following business areas and supported through a relevant professional qualification: global equities, credit, multi-asset and macro, real assets and global client solutions.
About Aviva Investors
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in global equities, credit, multi-asset and macro, real assets and global client solutions. We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our clients’ objectives, not ours.
With over 1400 employees operating in 15 locations worldwide with ambitious plans to expand, our investment intelligence spans major markets, where we currently invest over £353bn on behalf of our customers. This gives us the size and scale to successfully see out opportunities that will deliver specific investor outcomes.
At Aviva Investors we hold the fact that we are investing people’s futures at the heart of everything we do. It is a great responsibility. With a career in Asset Management at Aviva Investors, you are helping to build financial security for you, your family, your friends; through working life and retirement, always with a view to investing responsibly.
Why should you join us?
- We are inspired by our clients' needs
- We collaborate to innovate
- We believe in informed risk, effectively managed
- We are actively responsible investors
- We invest with conviction for the long term
Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, allowing them to bring diversity of ideas and unique perspectives to our investment decision making process. Therefore you don’t need a specific degree to apply to our programmes.
The qualities we do look for are:
- Curiosity, people who have a insatiable hunger to learn, discover and question the world around them
- Innovative, people who can think differently and create unique solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Initiative, self starters who can solve problems
- Collaborate, people who can communicate well and share ideas with colleagues
- Data Driven, people who can assess vast quantities of information to make their investment decisions
You must be available to start working full-time from September 2019