Project Management Graduate Programme
Our Project Management graduates ensure that we deliver on customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the best possible quality.
Project Management is about taking real responsibility and accountability for ensuring that we deliver on our customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the right quality. Fundamental to all our businesses, you could find yourself undertaking a wide variety of tasks for example controlling budgets and expenditure, covering the governance of change within projects, resourcing, fulfilling contractual requirements and interfacing with our customers. You'll also review performance, analyse risks and take decisions to optimise project success. The list is extensive, but all enable you to gain a breadth of skills and business experience to be a success in this field.
Welcome to Project Management in the real world.
- To apply, you’ll need a minimum 2:1 Bachelor's degree in an engineering, numerical or scientific subject, be eligible to work in the UK and be able to successfully achieve security clearance. We are also interested in receiving applications from those with non-technical degrees who are interested in working in a business focused role.
- Qualifications aside, you’ll also need an analytical mind, a keen eye for detail and a highly methodical approach to work. As a strong communicator, you will have the opportunity to collaborate effectively with both internal and external customers.
Learning and Development
We recognise that development is key to you fulfilling your professional potential and us delivering our business commitments. That’s why we’ve created schemes where you take ownership of your career aspirations and we give you support, training and practical experience to help you succeed.
First things first: your career with us starts with an induction to welcome you to your chosen UK business. Here, you’ll meet fellow graduates/ undergraduates and find out more about what your future holds. Then, shortly after joining, you’ll be assigned a mentor who can act as a source of advice and insight when you need it.
Whichever scheme you join, we’ll encourage and support you to reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about us, receive world-class training and support and perhaps most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in our projects – gaining the insights that can only come from real world experience.
Rewards: the complete package
- Graduate starting salary of £28,000
- £2,000 welcome payment (GDF)
- Regular development reviews
- Competitive pension scheme
- Car lease and share schemes
- 20% of salary available up front as an optional advance 25 days' holiday per year
Closing dates: Industrial Placements / Summer Internships will close on 31st October 2017; the Graduate Development Framework will close on 31st December 2017 and Applied Intelligence Early Careers operate a first-come, first-served policy – early application advised across all vacancies. Only in exceptional circumstances will roles be available beyond these dates.
We are an inclusive employer and recruiting, retaining and inspiring the best people from the widest pool is imperative to deliver our strategy. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!