Project Management Summer Internship
Project Management is about taking real responsibility and accountability for ensuring that we deliver on our customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the right quality.
Fundamental to all our businesses, you could find yourself undertaking a wide variety of tasks for example controlling budgets and expenditure, covering the governance of change within projects, resourcing, fulfilling contractual requirements and interfacing with our customers. You'll also review performance, analyse risks and take decisions to optimise project success. The list is extensive, but all enable you to gain a breadth of skills and business experience to be a success in this field.
Apply your talent where it counts.
Rewards and benefits
You can make a real impact during your internship. And you can expect real rewards package too over the 12 weeks, with 6.5 days’ holiday a potential fast track to our graduate schemes, subject to performance and availability.
- £16,800 p/a pro rata,
- £1400 per month for Consulting, Engineering and Project Management roles in Cyber Security.
What you’ll need
- To join our Business or Engineering summer internship schemes you must be on course for at least a 2:2 Bachelor's degree in a related subject.
- For finance, you must be on course for at least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree in a related subject and also have 112 UCAS points (as per the 2017 UCAS tariff) or equivalent, excluding General Studies.
- For summer internship roles in Cyber Security you must be on course for at least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths subject and also have 128 UCAS points (as per the 2017 UCAS tariff) or equivalent, excluding General Studies.
- You will also need to be available for the full 12 weeks.
We are an inclusive employer and strive to recruit, retain and inspire the best people from the widest pool. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss any adjustments or arrangements, as required, to support your application.
As a defence contractor there are security obligations placed on the Company meaning that all our applicants must be able to successfully achieve the relevant level of security clearance to join us.