(based on 6 ratings in 2018)
"Very friendly, professional and aspirational place to work."
- The salary is seen as being competitive and fair for the work carried out.
- Training is extensive and comprehensive and mentors in the office are helpful and available.
- Interesting and engaging work is offered to graduates from an early stage.
- There’s a friendly and cooperative environment with a flat hierarchy.
- The options for career advancement are not very transparent after a certain point.
- Diversity is seen as being poor at senior levels.
- Some feel there could be more secondments across departments.
- There could be more clarity around decision making in the company.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!