(based on 18 ratings in 2015)
"A mid-sized UK firm with a global platform."
- Trainees are given high calibre work, often international in nature, as well as tasks which ensure that they really develop in their roles
- The firm’s relatively small intake means that trainees have good exposure to high-profile deals
- Support is provided to trainees as the firm has an inclusive and genuinely ‘open-door’ culture
- Both legal and non-legal skills are taught innovatively in department-specific training sessions
- Working hours might be challenge for some trainees, and some late nights can be expected
- Some may feel that international secondments could be made longer, i.e. six months, rather than three
- Staying in the firm after qualification can be difficult: opportunities in some departments are highly sought after
- More opportunities for regular feedback would help trainees' development
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!