(based on 9 ratings in 2017)
"Going places globally."
- Trainee pay is seen as being very competitive in the market.
- Graduates are given a high level of responsibility from an early stage.
- There’s a degree of flexibility in working hours that allows people to work from home in the evenings.
- Diversity is important to the firm and many events and groups are set up to support this.
- The nature of the work means that hours can be hard to predict.
- Some feel that there is a lot take in early on.
- There could be more transparency around seat rotations.
- While the location is popular, offices are seen as being somewhat dated.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!