(based on 5 ratings in 2018)
"An international, friendly and ambitious firm."
- Trainee pay is seen as being very competitive in the market.
- Graduates can be given a high level of responsibility from an early stage.
- There’s a degree of flexibility in working hours that allows people to work from home in the evenings.
- Diversity is important to the firm and many events and groups are set up to support this.
- Internal communication could be improved to help things run more smoothly.
- Some feel that there could be more engagement with trainees.
- There could be more transparency around seat rotations.
- While the location is popular, the offices are seen as being somewhat dated.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!