Finance - Graduate Scheme
If you’re interested in seeing the real workings of a business at the leading edge of food manufacturing join us on this CIMA affiliated programme. You will experience far more than basic accountancy and finance and be part of our career-defining graduate scheme.
We Are Bakkavor
Every day millions of people around the globe enjoy our food. We are Bakkavor, a leading provider in the fast-moving and dynamic world of fresh prepared food.
We are over 19,000 people working together across the UK, the US and China, to provide thousands of different products to our customers who include the world's top grocery retailers and foodservice operators, and ultimately, consumers who want fresh, convenient foods. Creating great tasting food has been part of our DNA since 1986.
Our Finance Programme
We'll give you the training and experience you need to gain the CIMA qualification within three years. At the same time we will also expose you to different product areas and the scale of the business to give you core skills in management accounting, financial accounting, risk management, process evaluation and redesign.
You will gain an all-round understanding of finance and our food manufacturing business, as the journey from farm to fork is fast-moving and complex!
Ultimately, it's about giving you the in-depth understanding you need to reach a key management role within five years.
What You Will Need
- Finance related honours degree, achieving at least a 2:2.
- Three months' experience working in a financial or professional services environment.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- The ability to combine your excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with a business-focused approach.
- Excellent organisational skills.
What We Offer
We believe a strong compensation and benefits package is important for recruiting and retaining top talent. We are therefore committed to creating a benefits programme that is competitive and flexible to work around you:
- £27,000 salary which is reviewed after completing your first year with us.
- £1,000 sign-on bonus.
- The opportunity to own a brand new car at cheaper rates to get you on the road through Zenith.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- A two year Leadership Training Programme with Fieri Leadership.
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holidays.
- Relocation assistance for each placement.
Our graduate scheme has been created to develop the future leaders and shapers of our business. Explore what you could do...