We are looking for the next generation of infrastructure experts.
We think that could be you.
Who we are
We finance, design and build the structures that underpin our daily lives. With over 100 years’ experience, we create and care for the infrastructure that enables societies and economies to grow.
We work throughout the UK and USA, with businesses in Canada, the Middle East and South East Asia. Our expert teams are trusted to deliver a wide range of services across a variety of sectors.
With us you will develop expertise in:
- Civil engineering
- Rail engineering
- Highways services and asset management
- Ground engineering
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- Project finance
- Structural repair and maintenance
Together we will shape the future of engineering.
We are looking for the next generation of infrastructure experts to deliver our iconic projects.
- Intermediate, Higher and Advanced apprenticeships. We have opportunities in electrical and mechanical engineering, plumbing, maintenance operations, street lighting, highways maintenance and construction operations. You can also earn while you learn with our Professional Apprenticeship scheme.
- Business apprenticeships in finance, procurement, human resources, information technology, business administration and health and safety.
You can gain a degree and become a Chartered Surveyor, Construction Manager, Incorporated Engineer or Architectural Technologist with our Degree Apprenticeship programme.
Our graduate schemes will develop your expertise to the highest level in all aspects of our business. You will receive in-depth training, recognised qualifications and structured support to build your future career.
- Enhance your practical skills with our Technical Schemes. You can gain hands-on experience in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Health and Safety, and many other fields.
- Keep the company running smoothly with our Business Schemes. This includes opportunities in HR, IT, Finance, Business Management, General Management and more.
To meet our people and find out how the next generation of experts is shaping our business, watch our videos below.
Staff Network Groups
Diversity and acceptance are the foundations of our business. Our inclusive culture helps us develop as a strong, dynamic organisation.
Our diverse teams, made up of different disciplines, expertise and backgrounds, enable us to deliver our world class projects.
We have created a set of Affinity Networks to enhance our performance by encouraging collaboration between teams, creating stronger alliances with our customers and engaging of our people.
These Networks include:
- Women in Business
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!