Graduate - Housing
Who we are:
Balfour Beatty Homes provide a range of accommodation from one bedroom apartments to six bedroom villas, creating family space for modern living. We operate in the central belts of Scotland and England and continue to open new developments throughout these geographical areas, managed from our three regional offices; Perth, Derby and Kettering. We are dedicated to providing the shape of modern living by creating high quality homes designed for the way you want to live, where you want to live.
Balfour Beatty Homes is part of the Balfour Beatty Investments division and are proud to be a part of our group. Balfour Beatty are the UK’s largest infrastructure company, we design, build and maintain the structures that underpin our daily lives.
About the programme:
- Working in the housing business at Balfour Beatty is an exciting place to be. You will get the opportunity to work with amazing people every day to help create high quality, modern homes.
- Working in our team is incredibly varied as we are involved in land acquisition and appraisal through to technical, commercial, construction and sales.
- As a Housing Graduate, you will embark on a two year programme of key placements across different disciplines of the business (typically up to 6 months). This may involve spending time in our different regions (Central, Midlands and Scotland). In each placement you will be expected to be an integral part of the team. Upon completion of the programme our current expectation is that you will reside within one of the housing disciplines.
To be considered for our graduate scheme, you’ll have:
- At least a 2:1 in your degree
- Eligibility to work and live permanently in the UK
- A full, clean UK driving licence
What we’re looking for:
- Drive and energy with a self-motivated attitude to your development
- Strong interest and passion for housing
- A wish to work within all regional offices
- A team-focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels
The Housing Graduate will need to be flexible and willing to work to support the growth of the business
Salary and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary that is reviewed annually based on performance.
- You will have the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme, flexible benefits package and you may be entitled to a company car, if applicable to the role.
- Your professional institution fees will be covered.
For more information about what you can as a Balfour Beatty Graduate and what’s involved in the scheme, visit our website www.balfourbeatty.com/graduate and view the profiles of our current graduates across the Group.
Should you require any additional support with your application, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date – applications are open until 15th April 2018, however we reserve the right to remove adverts should the roles be filled before this date.
Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply as early as possible as CVs will be reviewed and candidates selected on a rolling recruitment basis.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People (“Two Ticks”) symbol and we are a member of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!