Graduate Project Manager 2019
About the programme:
Our Balfour Beatty Graduate scheme is a two year programme designed to launch your career. You will be joining a leading international infrastructure group shaping innovative and efficient infrastructure that underpins our daily lives, supports communities and enables growth.
You’ll develop to support the business in coordinating the delivery of routine and planned highways maintenance and the implementation of systems to support this function. We will also be looking to give you valuable experience to enhance your understanding of our UK operations. As your programme progresses you will have increased responsibility; working with experts who will share their knowledge, provide support and give invaluable feedback so you never stop learning.
You will be part of a graduate cohort and be assigned Business Improvement and Corporate Social Responsibility Projects that can affect the way we work as a business.
What we’re looking for:
- A flexible approach to work and able to adapt to change (you may be required to relocate as part of the programme)
- A team focus with the ability to communicate and build strong relationships with a wide variety of people at all levels
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative and influence decision making
What you’ll need:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Management or construction related discipline.
- Ideally have experience within a relevant field
- Eligibility to work and live permanently in the UK
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Rewards and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary that is reviewed annually based on performance. You will have the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme, flexible benefits package and you may be entitled to a company car, if applicable to the role. Your professional institution fees will also be covered.
This Graduate scheme is based in the following area, UKCS - Balfour Beatty Living Places
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Graduate and what’s involved in the scheme, visit our website www.balfourbeatty.com/graduate and view the profiles of our current graduates across the Group.
Should you require any additional support with your application, please contact email@example.com