(based on 18 ratings in 2016)
"Prolific, experienced, innovative."
- Benefits include a company car, expenses, and a good pension scheme.
- Training is well organised and the work covers a wide range of different experiences.
- Starting salary is to the higher end for graduate engineers.
- Opportunities to work on some of the biggest and most challenging projects in the UK.
- Hours can be very long during busy periods.
- Overtime is expected but unpaid.
- Heavy workloads mean that managers and supervisors can be hard to get hold of.
- Many opportunities for progression, but it can sometimes be hard to identify them.