Looking for a graduate job that delivers real responsibility from day one?
The BAM Graduate Development scheme - Design Management is designed for graduates who have completed a Design management degree. You will be either in your final year of study now or have recently completed your degree.
The graduate scheme will provide you with a broad range of experience in your first 2 years with the company and will establish an underlying base of knowledge for your future career with BAM.
Focusing on your core discipline, design management, you will also have the opportunity to work in other discipline areas.
- To meet the requirements for professional membership of the CIOB
- To appreciate the interaction with different disciplines that is needed to undertake a role in design management
- To provide the knowledge necessary to work safely, with consideration for others and for the environment
- To develop personal and managerial skills necessary to career progression
- To develop communication skills, and appreciate how to deal effectively with others
Personal and technical skills training forms an important part of your development programme. You will be given the opportunity to attend a number of internal and external training courses, and these will contribute to your professional development record.
To succeed as a BAM Graduate you will have:
- A clear passion for the construction industry and a good understanding of the site Management function
- Leadership potential
- Well-developed team working and influencing ability
- Enthusiasm and self-drive
- The ability to set high standards within a team dynamic
Every effort is made to provide you with an environment that allows you to evolve both professionally and personally.
You will have regular contact with a dedicated Learning and Development manager.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate. By 2020 we will have a visibly inclusive culture attracting the best talent to our diverse business by having an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their full potential.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!