This degree programme provides the opportunity to follow the prestigious CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) specialist pathway and acquire the skills to complete the CFA Level 1 examination (for both September-intake and January-intake students). Clickhere for more information.
The course will develop knowledgeable and capable executives, who will move quickly into key positions in the financial sector. The degree focuses on the operation of financial markets and the strategic management of financial entities. You will gain practical insight and skills in a range of financial and strategic management topics in financial services and markets. You will develop an appreciation of the causes and significance of current developments in the financial and corporate sectors. Case studies and contemporary issues figure prominently in the programme.
Who should consider studying the MBA Finance?
The Finance MBA is designed for candidates with degrees or relevant business backgrounds, who wish to develop their expertise and further their professional careers.
The course will be of particular interest to:
- Graduates who have professional experience in the financial sector;
- Managers and accountants in public and private organisations who wish to develop their financial management skills;
- Managers employed in the financial services industry;
- Graduates contemplating a career in the banking and financial services industry;
- Graduates who have relevant practical experience and wish to enhance their skills in the areas of banking and finance;
- Finance professionals (like corporate treasurers and accountants) who deal with the financial services industry.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!