UK Graduate Programme
In our UK Consumer Banking business we have chosen to develop long-term partnerships with a select number of established, highly trusted brands.
Our strategy is to select partners whose vision and customer ethos we share as they seek to grow and develop their presence in financial services.
We’re the Partnership Bank. We do things differently.
- We have developed strong partnerships with two of the UK’s most trusted brands – the Post Office and the AA.
- Through our car and asset finance business, we have developed strong partnerships with market leading dealerships and franchises.
- And our successful mortgage business offers a broad mortgage product range to an extensive number of strategic mortgage intermediary partnerships.
- Working in partnership is core to our DNA – It’s how we think and the way we work, behave and deliver.
What you can expect in return
- Join the Bank of Ireland UK Graduate Programme and you’ll benefit from working closely with senior leaders, in diverse rotations designed to give you a deep and rounded understanding of our unique business model and partnership strategy. You’ll complete three eight month rotations across different business areas in our key UK locations: London, Bristol and Belfast.
- Our programme combines work experience, mentorship, class study and professional qualifications that will equip you with the knowledge and expertise to fully realise your talent and potential.
The closing date for this application is 26th February.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!