Functions Spring Analyst
In just one week, you’ll gain invaluable experience. Immerse yourself in the operations of our Group Functions, get to know our teams, and you might even gain a Summer Internship.
Requirements: We’re looking for interns and graduates of the future with both the capability to manage this fast changing industry and who share our values and ambition.
- You’ll gain knowledge and experience many different parts of our business
- You’ll gain a broad understanding of how our Group Functions operate
- If you take part in our Spring Insight week you’ll automatically be considered for a Summer Internship within your chosen Group Function
Our Spring Insight week provides you with the unique opportunity to gain experience and understand what you need to build a successful career in one of our Group Functions including Compliance, Finance, HR and Marketing to Risk and Treasury.
What to expect
In just one week you’ll gain a broad understanding of how our Group Functions operate and how they ensure our business changes faster than our market. You’ll experience the ins and outs of how we support our colleagues to deliver for our customers and clients across our diverse geographies and where you might fit.
If you take part in our Spring Insight week you’ll automatically be considered for our Summer Internship within your chosen Group Function.
How you’ll develop
Through work shadowing, workshops, project work, interactive skills sessions and networking opportunities, you’ll gain an incredible insight into a career with Group Functions. There will be presentations, case studies and social events to help build your network, soft skills and business knowledge.
Who thrives here?
People of any degree discipline who are motivated about pioneering new services and setting new standards. You’ll also need to be analytical, hard-working, team-orientated and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Customer-orientation is essential, being resilient, drive and having pride in a job well done.
Register your interest
- All you have to do to begin with is research which of the Spring opportunities suits your skills and ambitions, and then tell us you’re interested. That’s it. Give us your CV and a few basic details, helping us to make sure we’re doing everything we can do to encourage diversity, and we’ll get back in touch to let you know what happens next.
- During this stage you’ll be provided with a number of realistic scenarios giving you a real insight into what you’ll expect as part of our Spring Insight week and helping you understand our industry.
- Unlike the other assessments you might have tried, our innovative platform means this isn’t just an exercise in how fast you can type. You’ll find multiple choice questions and space to record video responses too.
- This way we can get a fairer impression of how you work and what motivates you.
- To find out more about online interviews or for preparation tips, please visit Hirevue
- The Business scenario stage should take no longer than 35 mins to complete.
- If you have been successful we will make you an offer and we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps with you. If we can’t take you through this time our process should give you the insight and experience to help you find a role in the future.