Graduate Trainee Manager
Our graduate programme is designed to help you gain a foundation of training in the hospitality and foodservice industry. We provide you with the practical and theoretical knowledge to craft a career in hospitality management. We offer a structured 9 month programme to create our next generation of managers. We tailor the course to your individual needs and our graduates are carefully mentored throughout the programme.
What will I Learn?
Experience different job roles within a structured programme before settling into a specific area that suits you
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the foodservice and hospitality industry for business and industry clients, such as Aston Martin, ASOS and Network Rail
- Develop a sound business understanding of BaxterStorey
- Develop an understanding of different roles within the company - within both operations and support services
- Receive regular coaching on managerial techniques
- Receive regular reviews and training requirements to meet your development needs
How can I apply?
To apply, we ask that you send your CV, your preferred geographical location and thought-provoking answers to the following questions:
- Why is a career in the hospitality industry of interest to you?
- What talents would you bring to BaxterStorey?
- Why should we meet with you over other applicants?
If you would like the opportunity to join BaxterStorey and can demonstrate create and persuasive responses on your application, we will invite you to an assessment day on either 10th April or 19th April 2018 at our Support Office in Reading.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!