Project Controls 2017 Opportunity
By joining Bechtel’s Graduate Programme, you will take part in an exciting programme that offers:
- Industry experience
- Highly competitive salary and full benefits package
- Networking and social events with other graduates
- Structured learning and development
- Full support towards obtaining Chartership or professional membership
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Opportunities for students interested in project controls are available in Infrastructure (highways, rail/metro systems, urban developments, airports etc.) and Oil, Gas and Chemicals business units.
- Project Controls actively participates in every stage of a project, from initial bidding and winning of the job through project completion. Activities include planning, estimating, scheduling, and cost control.
Graduates in Project Controls will need to develop good understanding of engineering, procurement and construction processes so we’ll make sure you gain a broad range of multidisciplinary experience throughout your training programme, including assignments abroad.
- Graduates in this section can work towards achieving professional Chartership and also benefit from our Project Controls University, a training programme developed especially for Bechtel.
Bechtel’s Graduates have a breath taking range and variety of opportunities available to them with truly international career prospects. Experience on a project site, both in the UK and abroad is offered and encouraged right from the start; so that you see world-class work taking place on the ground.
Successful candidates should be on track for a relevant 2:1 degree in engineering, quantity surveying, construction management, business studies/management or related degree (or overseas equivalent), and be legally allowed to work in the UK/EU.
Work experience relevant to the area you are applying to and extra-curricular activities will assist in your application.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!