Quality, Six Sigma 2017 Opportunity
Bechtel is one of the most respected Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies in the world. With operations in more than 140 countries and over 53,000 employees across the globe, we're tackling the kind of ground-breaking projects that will shape the world today and define the way we live our lives tomorrow.
By joining Bechtel’s Graduate Programme, you will take part in an exciting programme that offers:
- Industry experience
- Highly competitive salary and full benefits package
- Networking and social events with other graduates
- Structured learning and development
- Full support towards obtaining Chartership
Position Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the Quality Department; you will be responsible for assisting with quality management, as well as maintenance and verification of contractual and construction activities including:
- Project Quality Management, Continuous Improvement and People Based Quality Systems
- Reviewing subcontractor and supplier quality document submittals
- Interfacing with management and Client personnel while working closely with other functions
Individuals rotate through several areas of the organization, International placements are not uncommon with interesting and varying projects working alongside internationally renowned industry experts
- STEM degree from an accredited college or university
- Completed at least one placement or internship, with demonstrable interest in EPC Quality.
- Possess the eligibility to work and remain in Europe without sponsorship
- Excellent written and oral communication skills)
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!