(based on 22 ratings in 2015)
"An interesting, fun and straightforward place to work."
- Approachable colleagues help to give the firm a sociable and relaxed culture
- Reasonable hours and a lack of a face-time culture means trainees can maintain a good work/life balance
- Retention rates are very strong as the firm sees trainees as investments rather than resources
- Initial training sessions as well as department-specific top-ups help trainees develop their skills
- The quality of the work given to trainees has a tendency to vary between departments
- Salaries are slightly below those on offer at similar firms
- Having the office split across three buildings can be irritating at times
- Certain seats do not offer a great variety of tasks for trainees to undertake
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!