(based on 26 ratings in 2016)
"Engaging and sociable with good industry knowledge."
- Approachable colleagues help to give the firm a sociable and relaxed culture.
- Flexible hours and a lack of a face-time culture means that trainees can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Retention rates are typically very strong as the firm sees trainees as investments and keeps intakes small.
- There’s an initial training programme, as well as department-specific sessions, to help trainees develop their skills.
- Salaries are thought to be slightly below those on offer at similar firms.
- The responsibility given to trainees has a tendency to vary between departments.
- Some found the open-plan office made it difficult to make calls with privacy.
- The new office building is very nice but can be cold.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!