(based on 5 ratings in 2017)
"Friendly, commercial, inclusive."
- Approachable colleagues help to give the firm a sociable and relaxed culture.
- Flexible hours and a lack of a face-time culture mean that trainees can maintain a good work/life balance.
- There’s an initial training programme, as well as department-specific sessions, to help trainees develop their skills.
- While retention rates at the firm are still very high, some felt that there could be more communication around the process.
- Salaries are thought to be slightly below those on offer at similar firms.
- The responsibility given to trainees has a tendency to vary between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!