(based on 6 ratings in 2018)
"Fun, exciting, innovative."
- Approachable colleagues help to give the firm a sociable and relaxed culture.
- Flexible hours and a lack of a face-time culture help trainees to maintain a good work/life balance.
- There’s an initial training programme, as well as department-specific sessions, to help trainees develop their skills.
- Salaries are thought to be slightly less competitive than they could be.
- The responsibility given to trainees has a tendency to vary between departments.
- Some trainees would like more frequent feedback.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!