(based on 30 ratings in 2018)
"International, supportive and challenging."
- Many graduates feel they have a good work/life balance and flexible hours.
- The salary is very competitive within the industry.
- There is no limit to the number of days that can be taken as holiday.
- The culture is very friendly with many people being happy to help graduates.
- Some feel there could be more formal training provided.
- Workloads can vary so it can be hard to predict how busy you will be.
- Some graduates may find learning all the details of the company difficult.
- The work environment may feel pressured for some.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!