(based on 29 ratings in 2018)
"Challenging, exciting and valuable."
- Interns are given a lot of guidance and training by mentors and team members.
- The projects that interns get to work on are both challenging and of importance to the company.
- The remuneration provided is very high for an internship.
- The integration is good and interns are regularly invited out with team members.
- Some tasks may require background knowledge that not all interns will have.
- Many feel the length of the internship is too short.
- Internships can vary greatly depending on the department.
- There can be a lot of training sessions at once early on that some may find overwhelming.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!